Monday 21 November 2016

Whatsapp Status of Online, check Latest Online Whatsapp Status 2016 -2017

Hindi is one of those important and easy language which helps to bring people closer and make their conversation sweet, short and comfortable. Whatsapp statuses are very trendy these days. People keep changing their status from time to time according to their own current mood.



Status may vary from time to time and person to person. Various kinds of status are love, angry, curious, sad, breakup or romantic. Updating these statuses may be sort of normal. In order to makes these interesting people now-a-days are using different techniques.

  • I really Enjoy Looking at someone cool n dashing.. But when I get Tired.. I put the mirror dowN!!  
  • I plan on living forever. So far, so good.    …( best whatsapp status)
  • User Error. Replace User. Press Any Key.
  • Rich is the person who’s happiness requires no money.
  • If you don’t understand my silence, you will not understand my words.
  • Music is the one thing that never betrays me.
  • LOVE. HAPPINESS. FRIENDSHIP. Which part of my life are you?
  • Dear websites asking for my age, I’m going to select born in 2016. Sincerely, why is that even an option ?? -_-
  • Words begin with A,B,C. Numbers begin with 1,2,3. Music begins with do, re, mi. And friendship begins with You & Me!
  •  Our society will never go entirely paperless. There’s always the bathroom.
  • Failure is not an option – it comes bundled with Windows.
  • A good girlfriend saves atleast 20 GB of space on your computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment