Monday 21 November 2016

Best Whatsapp Status Collection, 2016 Whatsapp Status Collection

In a way or the other whatsapp status represents us as to who we are. Therefore it should be unique and innovative. It has become a platform through which you can make and spread an image of yourself. It should be updated regularly so as to show others of how consistent you are. It also helps an unknown person to show who you actually are and whats prevailing in your mind. A million of thoughts are penned down in just few words through Latest Status for Whtasapp Status. You freely express your views and thoughts and this helps in buiding relationships. It not only helps build relationship but sometimes even saves relationships. It is therefore said that whatsapp status is one of the greatest way/mode to express yourself widely.

  • I don’t need therapy, I need a hug
  • When I was Born DEVIL said ohh shitt… competition 🙂
  • I don’t trust words, I trust ACTIONS.
  • The best way to predict your future is to create it.
  • Your status won’t ever match my status neither in whatsapp nor in reality.
  • Status Unavailable, please try and reload again.
  • I Like it when people look at my status and say “Impressive”.
  • Marriage is like a workshop. Husband works and my wife shops. LOL!
  • Someone asked me, How is your life? I said she is good.
  • I love to work for my dreams rather than someone elses.
  • Every second I spend with you is like turning dreams true.
  • Ability to take failures makes you successful.
  • I never live like candle because, I can’t let people be bright while keeping myself in dark.Rather I would prefer to be Sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment