Monday 21 November 2016

1000+ Latest Whatsapp Status, Check New Whatsapp Status

It may on a normal course does not appear to be something very extraordinary but it is actually an important thing to be taken note of.Someone’s  Best Whatsapp Status  helps us to determine his/her personal ideology. It shows their mentality,perception,behaviour,way of thinking, analyzing, interpreting different things. It implies a great effect on one’s identity in front of others. We can thus in a layman’s language say that it does not only show up the mood but also describes the lifestyle one is leading. Whatsapp status is an awesome feature which can be changed according to one’s liking.

  • Flip a coin… If head comes, I am yours, if tail comes then you are mine. 🙂
  • The best is yet to come.
  • Hold the vision. Trust the process.
  • Don’t be so quick to judge me. You only see what I choose to show you.
  • Don’t wait for opportunity. Create it.
  • I will win! Not immediately. But Definitely
  • A wise man can always be found alone
  • Don’t take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
  • I was born intelligent but education ruined me
  • Don’t kiss behind the garden, Love is blind but the neighbors are not.
  • I hope for nothing. I fear nothing. I am free.
  • I’m not single, I’m just romantically challenged.
  • I know I’m “Awesome” So I don’t care about your “Opinion”
  • I’m not perfect but I’m Loyal
  • I don’t have Attitude problem. I have Attitude, the problem is yours.
  • I am only good at hiding my feelings
  • I cannot change yesterday, but I can change today
  • I am responsible for my own happiness
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  • It’s my life, so keep your nose out of it..!
  • I work for money, for loyalty hire a Dog.
  • Down to earth but still above you all.
  • Sorry I Can’t Be Perfect…:-)
  • I like cars with edges and women with curves
  • Money may not buy happiness, but I’d rather cry in a Jaguar than on a bus.
  • Just because I don’t care doesn’t mean I don’t understand.
  • A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking.
  • Don’t take life too seriously, you won’t get out alive.
  • Be smarter than your smartphone
  • I am more afraid of leaving my phone unlocked around my family than I am of dying
  • I won’t be impressed with technology until I can download food.
  • You don’t need a silver fork to eat good food.
  • Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back
  • THINK – It’s not illegal yet
Check Latest Collection of Best Whatsapp Status 

No comments:

Post a Comment